7.29.2011

Sweet Reminiscence

The mirrors sparkle around the cavernous room
The glass is cold where my back is pressed against it, but I'm so warm
I watch your reflection on the opposite wall with hooded eyes
Your ass and legs flexing with each strong pump into me

One arm is pinned above me, legs circling your back
Your head resting between my breasts, one hand clutching my thigh
Sweat slicks our bodies, your back glistens in the candlelight
Your breath is hot against me, making me moan

You slow your thrusts and I feel every - single - inch of you
Gliding smoothly in and out because of how wet you've made me
I clench my pelvic muscles, trying to keep you inside
You tease me with shorter movements, but I beg

There is a tightening throughout my body, and building heat
I squeeze you tighter to me, wanting all of you
You grant my wish, pulling me closer, burrowing your face in my neck
Grinding your thighs against my ass with each stroke

A groan escapes you and I demand your mouth on mine
Your mouth is bruising as your teeth scrape against my lips
I'm coming as you move to latch onto a hardened nipple and suck
You drag out my orgasm with another minute of thrusts before joining me

I stay wrapped around your body, feeling our mingled fluids drip to the floor
You're exhausted but not letting me go, breathing deep as your heart slows
You wrap both arms around my waist and back to carry me to the bed
Still joined, I feel you begin to harden as a wicked light fills your eyes...ready?

No comments: